If you are relatively new to makeup, you might probably be wondering what are the most important makeup item you need to achieve that flawless simple look. As a beginner, makeup might be intimidating because there are whole lots of products available and it might be a little confusing making the right choice. Well, I have compiled a list of 1o makeup items that are very important for beginners and I hope you find this article useful.
- Moisturiser and Primer: A flawless makeup begins with great skin care. A primer will make your makeup go on smoothly and it also increases the longevity of the makeup. You must, however, take your skin type into consideration before choosing a primer. A moisturizer, on the other hand, keeps your face looking soft and it also prevents wrinkles and fine line. It is very important to moisturize your skin daily even if you have an oily skin.
N.B: It is important to moisturize your face before priming it and ensure you use the primer only when it is very necessary.
2. Concealer: If you have dark spots or scars on your face that you want to hide then concealer is a must have for you just ensure you don’t buy something different from your skin shade.
3. Foundation: Foundation makes your makeup application flawless.
4. Brows Pencil: Your brows frame your face and can seriously change your entire look. That’s why it’s important to keep them looking groomed and neat. Brow pencils are great for filling in any gaps or sparse areas in a natural way. Make sure you’re choosing a shade that isn’t too dark.
5. Mascara: Mascara gives your lashes more volume and your eyes that pop that it needs. Note that mascara thickens as it is exposed to air over time.
6. Eyeliners: Eyeliners is a must have for every lady because it just brings the right attention to your eyes. With an eyeliner, you could create any illusion you want around your eyes.
7. Powder: This comes in either a loose or in a compact form. It is best to choose a powder that is same with your skin tone so as to have a perfect finishing.
8. Makeup Brushes: With a makeup brush you get a more even coverage and a better-polished finishing. It’s also healthier to use a makeup brush because it reduces your risk of breakout.
9. Lipsticks: With a lipstick, you are sure to bring notice to your face. There are various colours you can choose from but remember to be moderate in whatever you are applying.
10. Makeup Remover: This could either be in liquid form or a facial wipe. They help to clean out the germs and residues of makeup on the face. Some cleansers could also act as a moisturizer for the face. It is important that you cklean you face tice a dayi.e in the morning and at night before you go to bed.
N.B: It is very unhealthy to go to bed with makeup on your face they can clog the pores around your face and lead to breakouts.
The good thing about all the products I listed above is that they are easy to get. Just walk into a mall or drug store to purchase these product for your perfect makeup look.
What do you think about my post? I enjoy reading your feedback it gives me encouragement.
All Images are from Google