It’s a perfect Monday and I am super excited about not having to go to work.
Welcome to another of my diary session, if you are new here, I say thank you for pushing the click button, if you are a regular reader, I appreciate you for finding time to come back. The long holiday is almost over and I hope you made good use of it. For me, I spent my time reading, researching, resting and visiting friends.
The inspiration for this post came while I sat down under a tree trying to meditate, a lady passed by my side and her fingers were filled with rings. This instantly jolted me back into life and I had to take a second look at her hand to be sure I was imagining things. Even after she had left, I couldn’t stop thinking about her hands and why she would wear so many rings and why they were all big. So out of curiosity, I decided to research on how to style a cocktail ring. So here is what I found;
- A cocktail ring is worn as a statement piece so if you are wearing one just make a statement with it. Wear a ring that will get noticed and make people stare or talk.
- You could wear a single cocktail ring and accessories it with earrings or a ring on another finger.
- A cocktail ring should be worn on your ring or index finger of your right hand.(dunno why though)
- They don’t all have to match. They should complement each other. They are making a statement so matching them might not bring the attention that you want.
- Pop out a colour or two from your outfit using the ring and mix these colours with silver and/or gold.
- Mix textures in your rings for added wow factor.
Now I know why the lady had too many big rings on her fingers. (lol)
Do you love to wear cocktail rings? How do you style them?
Till me next post,
***Hugs and Kisses***