Welcome to another Wednesday and thanks for visiting the blog again. How is your week turning out? I’m taking a break from reviewing the King women series on the blog this week to do something different. If you haven’t read any of reviews you can check it out at the bottom of this post.
Today, I’m talking about Collagen face mask. prior to when I started working as a content creator for a skincare brand, I felt that skincare has to be very expensive and If you don’t have an account that reads multiple zeros then you should just avoid a spa totally. Today, I would be talking about why collagen face masks are necessary and sharing with you a review of a Nigerian brand that produces face mask.
Collagen is very important when it comes to a healthy skin. Collagen makes up about a quarter of your body’s total protein content and adds structure to the skin, giving it elasticity and plumpness. Collagen masks are like superfood for your face. By using them on a regular basis, you can make your skin smooth and supple while reducing the signs of ageing, fine lines and wrinkles. Applying a collagen mask is quick and easy and the benefits are worth it.
- Collagen mask are helpful in hydrating the skin because they most times double as a moisturiser that penetrates into your skin.
- Using a collagen mask amplifies your body’s natural collagen production cycle. When applied to the face, collagen masks offer long-term benefits.
- Collagen masks rejuvenate the skin by deeply moisturising it and boosting collagen production, which eventually reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- when you apply a collagen mask on your face, it hydrates and tightens the skin, giving you an instant facelift.
- Collagen masks are designed to boost your skin’s collagen content and slow down collagen degradation.
- Collagen masks are a great way to maintain beautiful skin and give you an excuse to treat yourself each week.
- Collagen mask could be the perfect pampering for stress relief.
The good thing about collagen mask is that they are cost-effective and easy to use. They usually come in a pouch and are designed to fit over your face. They have holes for your eyes, nose, and mouth. For best result when applying a collagen face mask follow the following steps;
- Cleanse your face thoroughly with any cleanser of your choice
- Remove mask from the pack and unfold
- Apply mask on the face and smooth it down with your fingertips
- Leave mask on for about 15-20 minutes.(Perfect time to meditate)
- Remove mask gently after the allotted time and massage in any remaining lotion
- Dispose of the used mask.
In addition to the hydrolyzed collagen, Mysha Collagen Rejuvenating mask also contains glycerin, wheat germ oil and other skin moisturising ingredients that help to nourish and rejuvenate the skin leaving it softer, younger looking and more radiant.
Have you ever tried a face mask before?
What was the experience like?
Have you seen this product before now?
***hugs and kisses***