Long time no see and happy new month to you all.
I have just been away from here for a week and it seem like ages. I apologize for eloping without any prior notice but studying for my exams has taken the better part of my life. Can’t wait to be done with the exams so that I can be back here fully.
Didn’t have any intention of writing a post today since I’m presently in the library studying for my exams but after reading a post from a fellow blogger about trusting God I felt that it might be necessary that I drop a note here.
Recently I’ve been believing God for a change of job and I’ve had so many offers that I declined because I wasn’t convinced in my spirit. Then an offer from an agency and I was sure this was for me. We discussed and I was offered the employment but she needed me to resume immediately I replied her mail stating reasons why I couldn’t resume immediately and she immediately said the offer has been withdrawned. When I got that information this morning I was shattered and felt like why was this happening to me but immediately consoled myself that God is involved.
The purpose of this story is just to encourage someone out there that no matter what is happening with you and around you God is aware and is working something better for you. Here is a lyrics by Travis Greene that came to my mind this morning
I don’t have to worry cos he’s working for me…All things are working for my good, he’s intentional never failing.
If you are still in doubt about God’s plans for you here are some of his promises you can hold on to;
1. For I know the plans that I have for you plans of good and not of evil to bring to to a future and a hope. Jer 29:11
2. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. Heb10:36
3. But if God so clothes the grass, which is alive in the field today, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, how much more will he clothe you, O you of little faith! Luke 12:28
4. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isa. 55:9
5. Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations, Deut. 7:9
Some days our minds have a difficult time understanding God’s plan as it with me now but I have learnt to trust him totally because he has a track record of doing as he has said so I’m not bothered anymore.
Will close this post with what JMoss said in his song titled “God got it”
Ain’t gonna worry about the money in the bank
Ain’t gonna worry about the gas in the tank
Ain’t gonna worry about the things I can’t control
Ain’t gonna worry about it
All I’d do is pray about it because
God got it.
Till my next post, catch me on all osocial media platform with the name @kozamsi
***hugs and kisses***