Currently listening to Adele’s Set fire to the rain
How is the rain over there?
If you are in Lagos you’d know that today is meant for election across the 20 local government areas and 32 local government development areas. So restrictions are somewhat restricted. Are you exercising your franchise?
Away from politics, what plans do you have for the weekend? Saturdays are the best time to pamper the skin. Oils are one of the best ways to rejuvenate your skin and give it that glow that you desire.
Coconut oil is gotten from coconut meal and has proven to be very effective in moisturizing the skin. Here are some of the wonders of coconut oil that you never knew of;
- It could be used as an aftershave cream for guys
- It could be used as a deep conditioner
- It could be used as a daily face moisturizer
- It could be better used as slow down the aging process while keeping your skin hydrated
- Coconut oil could be used to strengthen your nails.
- Coconut oil can be used as an effective makeup remover.
- Coconut oil super hydrating properties prevents fine lines and wrinkles.
- Swishing coconut oil around your mouth for several meetings can help achieve whither teeth.
- Coconut oil can help wade off the plaque that can cause tooth decay.
- Coconut oil is an effective lip moisturizer.
- Cleaning your makeup brushes with coconut oil can help remove bacteria
- Coconut oil can be used to put an end to dry scalp and dandruff
- Applying coconut oil to burns, bug bites and bruises can give you quick relief from the pain.
- Applying coconut oil on wet hair can hydrate a dry hair
- Continuous application of coconut oil may prevent stretch marks and dark spots.
Coconut oil is not just for cooking, it’s a beauty multitasker that you can use to give your skin that pamper that it needs.
How have your incoporated coconut oil into your skincare routine?
***Hugs and kisses***