How are you all doing? I’m sure you are glad it’s Friday and the weekend is finally knocking. Well, today’s post is about the Mystery bloggers award. This award was set in place by Okoto Enigma to recognize upcoming bloggers and their efforts in the blogosphere.
I was nominated for this award by Peonies and rubies sometimes last month and I was elated about it but how I forgot to put up the post, I can’t tell. I was just going through the blog today and I discovered that I was nominated for an award that I didn’t respond to, so I decided to do this right away.
So these are the rules:
- Place the award logo or image within your blog post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and links their blog in your post.
- Name the creator of the award and link their blog.
- List the rules.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Ask your nominees 5 original questions of your choice.
- Share links to your best blog posts.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Once again thank you to Peonies and rubies for considering me worthy of this award. Without wasting so much time, I’d just go straight to answering the questions she asked.
If you could rename your blog, what would the new name be?
If I have to rename the blog for any reason at all it’s be “In Koz’s Mind.” It will be so because this space is basically where I share things that pop up in my head that I would ordinarily not share with people around me.
Least favourite part of blogging?
I have come to love the act of coming back here to put something down but if there’s any part of blogging I don’t like it has to be creating suitable images to go with my write-ups. I just can’t wait to have enough money to get someone to design my images for me or take a picture of the exact image I want as I when I want it. For now, I literally struggle with getting the right images for the blog by pushing myself an extra mile to improving my graphic designing skills.
What’s your favourite social media platform? Why?
My favourite social media platform has to be Twitter and Instagram. Twitter because it brings out all the creativity in me. Imaging sharing details about your blog post in less than 140 characters (considering the fact that you have to use hashtags and then tag other people). Instagram because of the beautiful images you get to see and all the inspirations from other bloggers that would be hitting you every second.
Books or movies?
I do both depending on my mood. I majorly watch Tv or movies when I have friends and family with me or when there’s a motive behind it. If I’m all by myself, I’m either reading a book, listening to music or surfing the internet.
Which blogging tool do you find most helpful?
There are a lot of them but I think top of my lists now would be Crowdfire and Canva. I shared some of my favourite blogging apps here
3 Things About Myself That You Don’t Know
- I’m an introverted extrovert. If you meet me for the first time, you’d say she’s a gentle girl but those who know me well know that I’m just observing.
- I’m a terrific dancer. I still don’t know how I passed dance as a course in the University.
- I’m a very optimistic person. Sometimes my mum feels like my optimism is too much but I feel like the worst that would happen would be a lesson to learn from plus Jesus gat my back all the time so no shaking.
This one is a hard one for me so I’d just nominate all new bloggers that are currently doing well for themselves and are consistently pushing their contents out against all odds.
My Questions to Whoever chooses to take up this challenge
- What has the blogging experience taught you?
- Who do you look up to in your niche?
- What’s more important for you; Making money or providing solutions?
- What keeps you going on bad days?
- Where do you see you blog in the next five years?
In case you missed, here are some posts that are currently trending on the blog
- The King Women series: Jumoke Adenowo
- The King women Series: Ayodeji Mogbope
- The King women Series: TY Bello
- Trust without Borders
- Skincare: 6+1 Edibles for a glowing skin
Till my next post, I’m busy engaging with beautiful people like you on the following social media platforms;
***Hugs and kisses***